Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Food Storage Cookbook

Anyone that has followed my blog at all knows that my whole adventure had just one purpose - figure out how to actually live off food storage. The hardest part of that was finding recipes that call for just food storage.

Well, that job just got a whole lot easier! My good friend just started a blog called MyFoodStorageCookbook where she lists hundreds of food storage only recipes that she has tried. She also introduces her recipe system that she uses to keep it all rotated and to ensure that her family has something different to eat every single day for a whole year if they had to live off their storage. AMAZING!

I encourage you to take a look.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty new to food storage cooking so all the help I can get is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of food storage! You will never regret getting more prepared :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took a look at the cookbook and it is fantastic. I recently befriended someone that is a Shelf reliance consultant. I had never heard of the company or even the concept but she gave me a shelf reliance coupon and now I have a pantry of nonperishable food in the event of an emergency. So now in the even of an emergency, I am prepared to keep my family fed. The only problem I came across were recipes. Thank you so much for solving my problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recipes were my biggest obstacle in living off food storage. I had a year's worth of food but seriously, had no idea what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete